I really haven't been trying very hard at this potty training thing considering Mason isn't even two yet but he has amazed me once again. Saturday he came to me and said he pooped but after checking nothing was there??? I asked him if he wanted to sit on the potty and he said "potty" so I put him on there and he pooped for the second time. YEAH! very excited!
However it hasn't happened since then and yesterday he pooped in his diaper twice without telling me. Usually he will at least say that he pooped and want changed. I guess being potty trained is a little ways away but at least he is trying I guess. When he did poop in his diaper we were not at home and he was busy playing with his cousin so I guess he was a little too occupied.
He is very picky though when it comes to the potty seat, which I thought was quite hilarious for a boy. Sunday his Bob the Builder seat was in the bathroom down stairs and me being to lazy to go get it I just grabbed Madisyn's Dora seat that she doesn't' use anymore but I still have. Well he wanted no part of the Dora seat. He took it off and threw it and said cars. So even though I didn't want to run all the way downstairs to get his seat I figured if he is willing to get on the potty I better take advantage and go get it. He sat there a good 10 mins and kept saying pee pee, but nothing happened. Oh well good try Mason!
Monday, June 2, 2008
The slow start to potty training
Posted by Lindsay at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I am amazed can you come live at my house for a few weeks and work with Ian?! :)
LOL! I would love to but I don't know what I did. He has just come to me and wanted on the potty???? tonight though he came and said poop, potty and I went to take the diaper off and he had already gone :( I put him on there anyways but it was too late. Oh well he tried! :)
Post a Comment