I am new to this but I thought it would be fun so I jumped on the ban-wagon and decided to go for it!This is a picture of my husband and my daughter sitting out back at our apartment we used to live in. There was a pond in the middle and then the apartments were all around it. It was really peaceful sometimes to sit out there. My daughter was about two at the time, and they were out there fishing one night together. The sun was setting, which you can't really see how pretty it was from this picture, but it was a perfect opportunity to snap a shot of the daddy daughter bonding. I love this picture!
If you want to join in on all the fun jump over to Candid Carries and get the scoop on all the details!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta
Posted by Lindsay at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
I thought that was Mason at first but then I realized it was the pond at your apartment so it couldn't be him. I'm so glad Mady has hair now! :))
I can see whu it's one of your favorite pics.
I know she looked like a boy until she was what 3, 4??? poor kid. :)
That pic is AWE.SOME!
I'm glad you popped your Friday Foto Finish cherry :)
Oh, that is soooo precious. What a sweet pic. Way to join the band waggon on Friday's!
OMG! I am in love! what is this, anyway? Daddy-themed photos are all around!
now that is a precious moment. I'm always in the wrong spot at the right moment for those kind of shots. :) just too sweet.
Please enter this in a photo contest..it will win hands down!!! Welcome to FFFF.
Thanks for playing, seriously you have got to enter that picture somewhere someplace. Then tell all of us where to vote. We are power-phul!
ok Don't laugh but I'm testing out that picture thing to see if it works.
Great photo. Reminds me of time I spent fishing with my dad. Always a special memory for my.
I just LOVE that picture! My daughter doesn't have much hair now, much like yours didn't at the time, and I hope that it lasts awhile. She's seems more like a baby when she's bald, even though she's quickly growing up!
That is truly a beautiful shot! Hope to one day acquire an image like that of my own daughter with her Dad.
I noticed JWilson's comment - my daughter took forever to get hair, too. Baldie baby, she was! I'm sure you experienced the awkward mullet stage, too? We did!
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Yes, I've finally pooped my cherry. haha!
Lindsay- It took my daughter forever to get hair. Everyone thought she was a boy, but it was easier to wash her hair and I never had to do anything to it. Your right it does make them seem like a baby a little longer. :)
Lex- OMG I totally forgot about that. Yes, she had the awkward
mullet too! I was so glad when that finally grew out. :)
Seeing daughters and daddies together just makes me so, so happy.
Love this pic! This reminds me why david and I need to have a girl next... just to get a shot like this! :)
Oh, please tell me you have this framed somewhere in your house. It's ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment