As the kids were up stairs playing (or so I thought that was what they were doing) my husband and I were downstairs watching TV. Mason comes down the stairs and as he rounds the corner of the couch he starts laughing. He pokes his head around the couch and I notice he has an orange spot by his nose. At first I thought he had gotten into the cheese popcorn that was on the table, but then I notice there is a green spot as well???
Then he comes over to show me his arm. He had drawn all over his arm and his leg. I couldn't help but laugh because his cute little smile was priceless. He thought he was being hilarious and was very proud of the art on his body. He even went over and showed daddy for a closeup look.
Oh and of course he just got out of the bathtub. He couldn't do that before the bath, that would be to easy. :)
Tell me that face is not rotten. 
1 comments:
OMG the fisrt pic of him is hysterical and really ornrey!
Post a Comment