Why am I having such a hard time with Madisyn's fifth birthday? I was fine with her first, second, third and fourth but for some reason the fifth is just bothering me. I guess because I know she will be starting school in August and that will expose her to a whole new world that she has no idea about. It is a good thing though. It's just that she is not a baby anymore and it's hard to see her grow up. I know that this is just the start of her becoming a little girl and growing up but it's so hard. She is becoming so independent which, don't get me wrong is a good thing but what happened to my baby girl that used to ask for help? Now she does almost everything for herself.
She is such a good girl though, I couldn't ask for better. She is such a little helper. She even gave her brother a bath one night. She got him out of the tub dried off and dressed all by herself. She will make such a good mommy one day. (not anytime in the next 20 years though I hope) I couldn't handle that. I am just trying to enjoy and take in as much as I can before I turn around and she is driving or dating. I don't even want to think about that right now because I know it will be here before I know it.
Friday, May 30, 2008
My baby girl is growing up
Posted by Lindsay at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The whole five thing is kind of hard. I still have 5 months before then and it's already bothering me too. I remember when Mady was a newborn and Emma still in my tumnmy and she would kick mady if Iheld her on top of my tummy. :)
I know it seems like they were just born yesturday. :)
I can't imagine what five is like! I think you're being very brave... a mom whose babies are getting older. That's just tough to take!
You added pictures! :))
Post a Comment