Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Reality TV Junky

I must admit I am a huge reality TV watcher. My husband gets so mad because I tape everything on our DVR and if you don't have one, you can only tape two shows at a time but you have to watch one or something else on tape. He will sit down to watch TV and what do you know I am taping two shows so he can't watch anything. Oooops! He gets so mad. I don't do it on purpose. If he would set up the DVR in the bedroom I would go up there but he won't, so deal with it.

So right now my favs are Bachelorette, Denise Richards: It's complicated, Living Lohan and Jon and Kate plus 8. (I have several others but we would be here all day)

First off the Bachelorette, I loved DeAnna on the Bachelor and I was pulling for her to win but the jerkwad got rid of her. I bet he could kick his self in the ass for that one. Now that she is the Bachelorette I'm totally into this show. The guys I really like and think are genuine and sincere are Jeremy-the one no one likes, Jason-the single dad, and for some reason I really like Robert- the chef. I also think Jessie-the skater, is a really cool guy but I don't think they will have that chemistry she is looking for. Definitely a cool guy to hang out with though if it were a search for a good friend.

Denise Richards-I am hooked on this show. I think she is hilarious and for some strange reason I can't get enough of this show. I wish it were longer. I have a weird obsession for famous people and watching there lives???? I know I'm odd but I kinda get addicted. My favorite magazine is US weekly. I love the gossip!

Ok back to the show, I feel that she can be a total bitch most of the time and I can see how people don't like her, but she is real and that is what I like about her. I think a lot of people get their own show and put on a front and act fake for the camera's. I think she is who she is and if you don't like it then screw you. She cracks me up. Her laugh is a little annoying though.

Living Lohan- This show is ok but really isn't one of my favorites. I guess it's just one of my newest ones to add to the collection. It's on after Denise so I watch it. It's about Lindsey Lohan's mom, sister, and brother. To me her mom is one of the type that change for the camera. I think the fame has definitely gone to her head. Same with her sister. They just want to be famous so bad that they will go to whatever extreme to get there. I still watch and it's a good show though. That's just my opinion.

Jon and Kate plus 8- I love this show. She makes it look so easy when I know it's not. I have trouble with two I can't imagine 8 kids. Sometimes just for a split second she makes me wish I had that many kids cause it's looks like a lot of fun and then reality sets in and that thought is gone. There kids are so cute and they are also very real people which I like. They tell you and show you like it is, no sugar coating there.

So there you have it, a couple of my views on some of the shows I view weekly.

7 comments:

JWilson said...

I LOVE Jon & Kate Plus 8, I watch it every Monday night. Did you see last nights on disipline. It had some good ideas in it.

Lindsay said...

Yeah I did! I know I wish my kids would go to time out like theirs do! :)

JWilson said...

I know I can't get mine to stay put.

Tiffany McCallen said...

I love John & Kate too!!! David makes fun of me all the time because I watch it religiously.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love reality TV too...what channel is Denise Richards on? I want to watch it.

Lindsay said...

It is on the E! channel. It's great, you will have to let me know what you think.

Lindsay said...

Oh and it's on Sunday or Monday nights I can't remember. My DVR just records it automatically! :)