
I said before in my 6 random things about myself that I love candy, skittles being one of them. Yesterday I'm sitting at my desk when Carol comes over to ask me a question. She noticed I was chomping loudly on something and she said.......
Carol: Oh what are you eating M&M's?
me: No, Skittles
Carol: Skittles? What are those, like M&M's?
me: Carol you've never had skittles?
Carol: No, what are they?
Me: what!!!! you don't even know what they are? (with my mouth dropped open) They are just a fruity chewy candy. Here try one......
Carol: Oh those are pretty good.
I can not believe she has never had skittles or even more shocking, heard of them. Hello!!! Everyone knows what skittles are. They my not still eat them at my age but they know what they are. I'm not sure when skittles came out but she is an older lady, in her 60's, so you would think she had heard of them. Plus she has grand kids. I was just a little shocked by that. I'm glad I could give her her first skittle.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Taste the Rainbow
Posted by Lindsay at 8:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Silly you, it was probably just a ploy to get you to give some up!
My mouth is watering over that picture,now!
How in the WORLD does someone go through life NOT knowing what Skittles are??? I thought I had a deprived childhood. Sheesh!
Orange is the best! I always have to save them for last.
I never thought of that, haha!
I like the red and purple. My daughter and I fight over them, she always gives me the green and yellow.
Is she from another planet?? That is the only explanition I can think of as to how she didn't know what they were.
My favorites are the green and purple. :)
"Me: what!!!! you don't even know what they are? (with my mouth dropped open)"
Well, if she didn't know what they were, she sure knew what they looked like after that, heehee!
Good for you, everyone always remembers their first.
Post a Comment