Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

Candid Carrie posted a picture of her granddaughter when she was a newborn this week and it made me think of my babies and how precious they were and how fast they grow up. I found this picture of Mason when he was a baby and I just can't believe he will be two July 6th. It seems like yesterday that I had him. It kinda makes me want another one. He is becoming so independent already and the thought of no more babies is a little sad. I just have to talk my husband into having another, that will be the hard part.



Join the fun and click over to Candid Carrie's for the details.

13 comments:

JWilson said...

He looks so peacful all sunggled up in his seat. I can't believe you want another one! :)

Lindsay said...

Not right now but maybe down the road??? :)

Teri said...

What a sweetie! Good luck with the "how about another one, honey?"

Lori said...

What a sweet baby boy! You can almost see the halo.

When I had baby fever a friend advised me to tell my husband, "Honey, I've decided I'm going to have another baby. It might as well be yours."

Anonymous said...

Teeny babies! My neighbor is about to have hers any day now and I'm so excited for her. It'll be fun to have a baby around for a while. Just none for me. heh.

Sunshine said...

Lookie that face! I looove it!

Yeah...we're "complete" over here.

I just come get my baby-fix at your blog, mmmmmk?

~Billie~ said...

What a handsome boy! I have been trying to talk my husband into it for 2 years! Now I just babysit other people's babies! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! If only they slept like that for long periods of time!!!

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

how cute! good luck on sweet talking the hubby

Mommy Mo said...

Oh so sweet. I love sleeping baby pictures. I'm preggo with my third and while I am currently going crazy with the two I laready have, I am still excited about having this baby.

Candid Carrie said...

I can just smell the Baby Magic sweetness.

Uh, now I smell poop.

This is why I am done with babies, the Baby Magic mixed with poop smell is a bad combo.

Jess NBP said...

I agree, we have two, and am ready but not financially. so we will wait along with the conviencing of Mr. C on doing it one more time.

Lindsay said...

He's such a cute little man! I am SOOOO missing my daughter being a little baby, too. She's growing up way too fast. I'm trying to hold off on the "How about another one, honey?" talk for a few more months. You should totally go for it, though!