Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sex in the City

Friday night my sister-in-law and a friend asked if I wanted to go to the movies and see Sex in the City. I never watched the series except for occasionally when I was flipping through channels and it would be on so I had only seen a couple of them but I had heard you didn't really have to see the show to understand or enjoy the movie. So I thought what the heck why not? It's a good reason to get out and spend some time with the girls.

We went to Max & Erma's first and got a bite to eat which is always good. I love that place! We had a couple of drinks and then we went over to Graters and got some ice cream and brought it into the movies. I love going to the movies at Easton because it's inside a mall so you can bring food and drinks in there which is nice. Then we headed into the movies.

I must say for not watching the show I really enjoyed the movie. It was really good and they did a good job of telling you about each character so that you kind of felt like you knew them even if you didn't watch the series. There were a couple hot guys and some nice shots of them too. (whoooo) In the middle of the movie it went black but you could still hear the sound so that kind of sucked. People were yelling and some even left but it was only like a minute or two and it came back on so we didn't miss much. So over all It was really good and it was a nice night on the town with the girls.

3 comments:

JWilson said...

I would ahve been pissed if the movie went black.

If you like taking food into the theater you shoudl really go to the Arena Grande. They ahve a resturant and bar there and it was awesome. The seats are much nicer to.

Lindsay said...

We were but it was only a few seconds.

I haven't been there! I like the one that has a restaurant in the movie theater too. I think it's in Hillard???

Lindsay said...

Hooray for Mommy's Night Out!

I loved the movie, and have been a huge fan of the show for years.

And my husband would be very proud of you. He's an Ohio boy, and he LOVES some Graters. Sometimes his boss, also from Ohio, will special order some of the ice cream for big meetings. They ship it down here with dry ice!