My friend Jess over at The Wilson's House tagged me quite a while ago but I'm just now getting to it. Ooops! I kinda forgot about it. So here it goes...........6 random things about myself that maybe no one knows??? or even cares to know?
1. I share the same birthday as my Dad (lucky him huh?) May 16th
2. I am a huge procrastinator and I'm always late to everything.(it took me like a month to get this done) I was never like this until I had kids I swear. I have worked at my job for over 6 years and I'm late almost everyday. (good thing I have a laid back boss)
3. I will eat or at least try just about any type of food. I am probably one of the least pickiest people you will ever meet. (maybe that's why I can't loose weight?) I will eat some of the oddest things however there are a couple normal foods that I can't stand including peas, watermelon, and asparagus. I try watermelon every time someone has it but still don't like it. It always looks so good though. I will eat asparagus, but it's not my fav.
4. I gave birth to both my children totally med free.........I know this sounds like total bragging but hey I think I have bragging rights since I was crazy enough to do it especially when my daughter took over 15 hours to get here Whoooo!
5. I can't read or do anything other than sit in a car without getting car sick and barfing all over the place.
6. I am a candy junky. I love nerds, taffy, skittles, star bursts, gummy worms, etc.........
WOW, that was much harder than I thought it would be..............Since most of you have already been tagged and I'm probably the last one to play along. I don't think there is anyone left to tag so..... if you want to play along go for it and let me know that you played so I can check it out!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Tag your it
Posted by Lindsay at 8:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Finally! Yes you are so late to everything it amazes me sometimes but I still like you. :)
Thanks! :)
I am so busted too... you remind me that I need to get on it! Jess tagged me too...
How do you not like watermelon? I thought was a given for everyone. :)
Post a Comment