Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

It's that time of the week again.................time for Candid Carrie's Friday foto finish fiesta.

My daughter loves to play dress up and actually she loves wearing dresses. She would wear one every day if I let her. This was when she was about three, she went in and dressed up all by herself and then of course had to have a picture taken. Do you think she needs more toys?

If you would like to join in all the fun hop over to Candid Carries.


14 comments:

JWilson said...

You can tell she thinks she is special with that smile. I love it and yes she always needs more toys. :))

Kellan said...

Your daughter and my 6 year old, Alexis - would get along spledidly - my daughter loves to play dress-up too. Cute picture - your daughter is darling.

I'm Kellan, btw - nice to meet you. See you soon.

Kellan said...

I love your blog name - now I've got that Adam's Family tune in my head - HA!

Candid Carrie said...

The answer is no, she doesn't have too many toys, I made the picture really big and my five year old was drooling! "Can I go to HER house today, mom?"

Anonymous said...

You house looks like mine, especially with all of that Dora stuff in the background.

Lindsay said...

I can't wait for the age of dress up to begin. That was always so much fun!

Outnumbered2to1 said...

I love this pic. Look how proud she is of her awesome outfit. A future fashionista perhaps?

my2boyz said...

She looks so flippin happy! Very cute pic

Lex the mom said...

She did a fabulous job dressing herself at 3! She looks to die for - the tutu makes it happen! What a doll!

I keep trying to tell my hub that mine don't have enough toys...btw, their rooms look similar to that one. heh.

Being Honest said...

Totally love the pig-tails. They go so well with that HUGE smile on her face!

leezee52 said...

Dress-up is the most special kind of play! What a sweetheart!

Lori said...

She did a better job matching her shoes to her outfit than I usually do! So sweet.

Jess NBP said...

she's a cutie. wish i had a girl.

Tiffany McCallen said...

So envious of pink... and dresses... and all the stuff that makes girls girls. Mady looks awfully cute in this pic. :)