Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Real Life

Ok I got this idea from Just a girl with something to say but if you want to participate go over to Farm fresh Iowa to get the details. I decided to give it a try and this is what you do. There is a list of things to take pictures of to share with everyone. The catch is you can't primp, prink or otherwise prepare the area to make it seem better than it is. Hints the name real life. (Don't cheat)

Here is the list:

  • curb appeal (yep, a picture of your home from the outside)
  • a junk drawer
  • from where you blog
  • your favorite jewelry
  • your best feature (come on we all have at least one)

I will be back Thursday to post the pictures of my real life.....


3 comments:

JWilson said...

Oh thats super easy, I might have to play along to. I already ahve pictures of a few of those things.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Glad you are going to play too - see ya Thursday!

The Queen said...

Hey. Are you going to post some pics of your new pedi? Haha. Hope things are going ok at work this week. We need to cash in the rain check and go out soon. I am going to the beach the week after the 4th but after that I am open.