Ok I'm really sorry if this comes off Bitchy (excuse my language) but I just really need to vent. My day so far is not going so well. I am having one of those days where nothing will go my way and it just keeps spiraling downwards. I know to most of you it will seem like nothing but to me it's the day from hell. ( I know it could totally be worse but......) First off I have to say that my sister-in-law emails me yesterday to see if her and her husband could have my kids tonight (all night long!!!) so of course I'm like heck yeah! I really need a break (and a drink) and me and Robbie have not been able to do anything together without the munchkins in tow for a long long time. Unless it was something we had planned for and already had a babysitter for. So to have an evening to just do whatever we want is wonderful. Very excited about it can you tell? I was thinking of going to the Funny Bone however after looking at the bank account this morning and knowing after tickets, food, and drinks, we will spend well over $100, I decided to forget that idea. Maybe just a nice dinner and possibly a movie??? We'll see!
So his sister even offered to pick the kids up at the sitters, that's a plus. So me being the unorganized person when it comes to things like this, I was very proud of myself when I had the kids bag packed and everything ready last night. I even remembered to stop at the bank to get the money to pay the sitter this morning ( I usually forget and go on my lunch) so I'm doing really good until I get to the sitters. I realize I forgot the bag. I was so mad. It's not a big deal but it just gets to me that I always forget something. If they had medicine for forgetfulness I would be on it! ugh! So that just started the morning. Then I get to work and I'm swamped (shouldn't even be on the Internet typing this right now but I need to vent). To top it off a lady in my department called off so another girl I work with tells me I need to do her work on top of everything else I need to do. Hello!!!! work over load! Then a couple other small catastrophe's happen and now I have to be at the dentist in 20 mins. (Don't have time for that either, nor do I want to go but I'm in a little pain, that's another story. ugh! ) so I will be back to tell you the rest!
Friday, May 2, 2008
One of those Days
Posted by Lindsay at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Everyone needs to vent sometimes and it does sound like you are having a rough day. Hopefully your date tonight will make up for it.
Hopefully you see the light at the end of the tunnel... a night alone! Have a nice cold beer (or cocktail), prop up your feet and rediscover how much you love your hubbie. Enjoy!
Post a Comment