Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekly weight loss

Well I was a little busy Friday and never did find time to post how my weight loss was going(not that it's anything to brag about) I was a little disappointed Friday morning when I got on the scale because I had worked so hard all week. I was working out everyday and even in the mornings two of those days. I felt I did really good on my eating and even turned down some things I normally wouldn't so I thought for sure I would loose some! But no, no loss! On a positive note I didn't gain so I guess that's a plus.

This weekend however was not good. I guess the disappointment of working so hard for no results made me want to eat. It started Friday afternoon(the day that started out really bad) we had lunch ordered in for Miss Judy, who retired and Friday was her last day. We had Florentines (which is an Italian restaurant) so we had fettuccine alfredo, spaghetti, bread sticks, salad, and the dreaded cake! I know none of it was good for me but I was starving and I didn't bring my lunch with me so I had a very small helping of everything including the cake, but just a small sliver. Normally I would go back for seconds but I resisted the temptation. So I did feel good about that even though it wasn't the best thing I could eat. Hello it was free! I can't pass up free! Then we went to dinner at Max & Erma's ( which I love but it was not my choice) and I had a potato skin ( just one). Then my dinner, soup, salad and half a sandwich. So I wasn't doing to bad until we had the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies brought to the table! YUM! I did only have one though. The rest of the weekend I was fairly good until last night! I had the turtle waffle bowl from Dairy Queen. It was so good but very bad! That place gets me every time.

I'm sure after the weekend I gained back the three pounds I worked so hard to loose. So I am going to try harder this week and see what happens.

1 comments:

Tiffany McCallen said...

I feel that this could be your week! Good luck with the progress. We'll all get there eventually. :)