Saturday, May 10, 2008

You break it, you buy it.

I have come to a conclusion that my husband (I don't think intentionally) breaks a lot of my belongings. First of all my computers, I have been working on fixing my home computer for a while now and it is getting better but still not where I would like it to be. (I'm used to my super fast computer at work) We have a Dell desktop computer, however we don't have it right now. I have someone working on it because I believe it got attacked by some kind of virus and stopped working one day. I had just started college and needed a computer so I went and purchased my laptop. (I still don't have the other one fixed and I've been out of school for two years now with two years in school for a total of fours years and still no computer) My laptop worked great for the 2 years in school, but when I got out of school and didn't use it as much my husband decided to start using it for various things. Well ever since he has started using it, the darn thing is slower than molasses. I have ran several different scans and cleaned it up so it is now working a little better but I still have some work to do on it.

Then I got to thinking, "You know he has breaken alot of my stuff". He somehow managed to break my wireless mouse but doesn't know what he did to it? He used my cell phone charger one day, which I loved becasue it had a retractable cord on it so it didn't take up a bunch of space in my consel. It wasn't one of those annoying ones where the cord is so long and bulky that it gets tangled up and wraps around the shifter in the middle (which is what I have now). I also spent $15 on that thing. So anyways he somehow miss placed it between my car and his. I told him these things dont' just get up and walk away but in his world they do.

He took my digital camera with him hunting one day and that came back with one of the button's broken. (I wasn't as mad about that one becuase I had wanted a new one anyways so it gave me a good reason to get a new one :))

So what next? I'm affraid to ask. He is a very handy man and can fix most things but not the things he broke of mine. Grrrrr!

3 comments:

JWilson said...

You might need to start hiding things from him and only happen to find them when you need to use them. :)))

What were you doing up so late, I hope Robbie got up with the kids this morning!

Anonymous said...

I'm with jwilson!

Lindsay said...

Yeah I might have to do that! :) I don't think he means too I think he's just really hard on things!

I was looking at stuff on the internet and before I knew it, it was 1:30. LOL! oops! Then Mason got up at 3:00 and Robbie left at 6:30 to work on that roof so I was a little tired Saturday. :)