I know I'm a little late on this but there is good reasoning behind it. (ok maybe not) These past two weeks have been really bad. I have not been focused at all, no motivation to exercise, not much motivation to do much of anything other than my normal work, housework, kids, and the overload of food consumption of course. The week before last I don't know what my excuse was but last week a couple of things happened and it was my birthday so I felt that I deserved a little bad food. Plus I had people buy me food, how could I say no to free food? I also desperately needed to go to the grocery store, which I did that yesterday, but because we were low on food we ate out a lot last week and that is not like us. I usually never eat out especially at lunch and I did three times. oops! I'm hoping to do better this week. I know this is the first day but so far so good!
I know I'm not alone here, several of my friends have been getting off track as well. Must be something in the air???? Whatever it is hopefully is will go away.
Good Luck Ladies!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Weekly weight loss
Posted by Lindsay at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We are a pitiful bunch, aren't we?! I really do believe the winds of change are coming. It was really breezy yesterday, after all. Perhaps that will usher in some new willpower and energy... at least I hope so for our sake! Bathing suit season is nearly here.
Yes we are a sad bunch right now, but I agree I see big change in the near future. :)
I hope so cause I am no where near ready for a swim suit...yikes!
I thought I got off track too, because I put on more pounds, but my jeans are still baggy. I've got no clue what's going on.
Hey that's a good thing! My jeans are getting tight again and I gained some pounds. :)
Post a Comment