Did I tell you I hate the Dentist? ugh! I never get good news when I go there. I was told years ago that I have low enamel and soft teeth. Which means I get cavities really easy if i'm not careful. So I try really hard to take care of them. I brush 2-3 times a day religiously, I floss ( most of the time) I also use a fluoride rinse from time to time, I drink mostly water or when I do have a pop I drink diet to avoid the sugar, and I really don't eat that much sweets so why do I always have cavities???? It's so frustrating. So I go to the dentist today to have my tooth looked at, that I have already had a root canal in and was told I need to see a specialist and have it done again. This is very rare that it doesn't take the first time ( of course I would be the rare one) and since my company is really small we don't have dental insurance. So this is all out of pocket and I'm still paying for the first one. ugh! I'm sure the specialist is even more expensive then the dentist. Then she goes on to tell me that I may need a root canal in another tooth. I had it filled but she is going to fill it again and try to avoid that root canal. I am also due for my 6 month cleaning and x-rays and so is Madisyn, so I will soon be giving my paycheck to the Dentist. Yeah!!!!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no! I'm sorry. That is such a bummer. I currently have 8 cavities that need attention but I can't afford it. I'm waiting for our dental insurance to kick in, but even then, it's going to be an astronomical copay. So sorry!
Thanks, That sounds like me after I had my daughter. I had like close to 10 cavities. It was awful! Well hopefully it won't be too bad once you get the insurance but I'm sure it will still be a pretty penny! Good Luck!
Post a Comment