Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy birthday to me

If you didn't figure it out already it's my birthday! Yeah!!!! I'm not really that excited about it since from now on I'm just getting older and older. All the good milestones are over 16, 18, 21...so from now on out it's just another birthday. I still enjoy having them though, for now. There is just something about all the attention being on me that makes me smile and get all giddy inside. (I'm sure in a couple of years I won't even tell anyone it's my birthday but for now I'm enjoying it).

The best part about it is that I finally.....got my stimulus check today. Yeah!!!! It's like my birthday present from the government. It's about time! I could really get used to that every year. I know keep dreaming.

My mother is coming over tonight to watch the munchkins and my husband is taking me to dinner. Not sure where yet but I'm sure it will be something yummy! This time I can enjoy a couple of drinks and not have to worry about picking the up kidos.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WOOHOO!!!

JWilson said...

Once I actually looked at the date on the Calander I did know it was your B-Day.

So I hope you ahve a year filled with lots of love and only good times.

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!! Happy, happy birthday!

Paul Markoff said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Tell Robbie the clock is ticking...14 and a half hours till Dr. Jones.

JWilson said...

hey you come over to my site, I left you something.