Friday, May 23, 2008

Weekly weight loss

I lost 5 lbs this week! Yeah!!!! I'm so excited. I haven't lost that much in a week in a long time. I think since I was going to my Weight Watchers meetings. I'm sure that I will gain it back this weekend though. I have a baby shower that I am hosting at my house on Saturday so there will be plenty of good food there. Then we are supposed to attend a bonfire possibly that evening so food again.........Then Memorial Day I'm packing up the family and we are heading out to my mom's camper to celebrate my sister's birthday (may 25) and mine together. We will probably spend most of the time on their boat since it's supposed to be a gorgeous day.

It's about time we get some nice weather. ugh! I am so sick of cold weather and rain I could scream. The whole weekend is supposed to be perfect so I could not be happier right now. I am really hoping to find some time to work on my flower beds. They keep getting put on the back burner so if I can find some time to do that I will be doing really good. I just wish it were 4:30 so I was off work.........I'm sure time will fly and I will be enjoying the weekend soon!

Oh by the way I think I just gained that 5 lbs back. One of the salesmen at work just brought in dough nuts and I just couldn't resist the temptation. Also the other salesman is bringing ice cream later...........what is this a competition? Oh well it was fun while it lasted!

Until next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JWilson said...

Yeah, 5 lbs is awesome!!!!!

I agree on the weather, this 60 degree crap is getting old, I want my 80's!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I will gain back my weight loss too. I had a Reese cup Blizzard last night. It was heavenly.