Monday, April 14, 2008

The start of a new adventure!

Ok so first of all I just want to say that this is totally new to me. I am probably one of the worst writers ever, just a fair warning!

I was talking to my friend Jessica and she was telling me about another friends blog. So I was reading one entry in particular when I started to look at some of the other ones she had posted. I then became consumed in it and I couldn't stop reading. I thought how neat it was to capture life's moments that way. I have tried the baby book and I think with my first I got to first word, step, etc. but with my second (a busy busy boy might I add) I don't even think I got to first tooth???? I have also tried the scrap book and didn't get very far with that either, not to mention my crafty skills are worse than my writing skills if at all possible??

So I decided to give this a try and see what happens. I figured I spend most of my time on the computer anyhow and what better way to document life's moments. I think I can fit that in! The worst that can happen is I suck so bad that no one wants to read them and then oh well at least I can still go back and reflect! :)

So here goes nothing!




5 comments:

JWilson said...

Lindsay your first entry is great and much better than I could do. Keep it up.

Tiffany McCallen said...

Hi Lindsay! Jess shared that you're blogging now, and I'm so excited for you. I'm addicted to blogging... it's such a great release and record of life's moments. Your's will be great. Can't wait to read all about it!

Lindsay said...

Thanks guys! I got very inspired by yours Tif and I feel I know you a little more now! :) Although, you are an awesome writer so mine won't be as entertaining but I'll give it my best!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I've been bored this afternoon while my youngest naps so I have been checking out blogs of people I don't know! I came across yours and just wanted to take a second to say hello! Hello!

Lindsay said...

Hi Apple,
Thanks for leaving a comment! I wondered if anyone ever read my blog (not that it's really exciting) but I was just curious???