Good news! I think I could finally be making some progress. I tend to weigh myself all the time, before bed, in the morning, whenever I feel the need. I know your supposed to weigh yourself once a week because of the way it fluctuates but I still do it all the time. So like I said I've really been working hard this week (besides the Dairy Queen). I haven't exercised as much as I should but I have at least walked every day at least twice a day and three times most of the days. This morning I thought I would weigh myself before I got in the shower and normally the scale always says the same thing if not more. Not today, I lost three pounds. YEAH!!!! I didn't expect that at all. I guess I'm doing something right. My goal this week is to exercise more, continue to eat right, no DQ, and we will see what the scale reads next Friday morning. Wish me Luck!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! Three is a HUGE number for one week. Keep up the good work!
See I told you it would pay off you just had to be patient! Good Job and keep it up.
Post a Comment