My sitter is off this week so I have arranged for several different people to watch my kids for the week. So yesterday morning I was on my way to Sheena's house, half asleep and oblivious to anything around me. When I got to Sheena's I turned to get Mason out of the car when I realized he had gotten into one of Madisyn's lipsticks that my mother had got her from Avon. Not just a chap stick, real lipstick (bright pink shimmer might I add). So I see that he has not only eaten almost the whole tube but smeared it all over his face. From the top of his nose to the bottom of his chin, cheeks and all! He looked like he should be part of the Ringling Brothers Circus! As I started to get mad, because I was already running late like normal (what's new) and he had it all over his hand and shirt (Also being the mom of the year that I am I didn't pack a second outfit! I always forget that!) I decided what's the point of getting mad it's already done so I just laughed, it was quite hysterical. I really wish I would have had my camera so I could of shared a visual of this. I get him out of the car and Madisyn is mad at this point that he ate her favorite lipstick ( not like she doesn't have a million tubes at home) and somehow she didn't notice him doing this the whole car ride there sitting right next to him? So I get him to the door and Sheena started laughing. I don't think she expected that to be at her door at 7 in the morning! Happy to say that I got him cleaned up and made it to work only 10 minutes late! Not to bad for me!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Mason's girly side
Posted by Lindsay at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why is it the boys that only make those kinds of messes and only when you least need them. :)
Mason you dog. I don't think there's an ounce of girl in that boy. He was just going for the Duran, Duran look. Well, on second thought...just kidding.
Post a Comment