This is my 100Th post.......yeah! It only took me almost a year. haha! I guess I don't post very often huh??? I know a lot of people that started around the same time I did have been long past their 100Th post. What can I say I'm a busy person with no Internet at home right now. Even when I do have Internet at home it's hard to find time to get on. The weeks are so busy and chaotic that by the time I sit down and have a little free time the last thing I want to do is sit by the computer or even think. :) ok ok maybe I am a little addicted to my TV shows and I would rather catch up on the newest Gossip Girl, or Grey's anatomy whatever the reason I'm just not that disciplined when it comes to the blog. Work is the only place to blog for me right now and that is a hard task sometimes. So I do what I can.....This summer will probably even be worse cause the kids want to be outside every second of the day when they are home. Hey this is still a huge milestone for me though!!! whoooo! To another wonderful and exciting 100 posts......
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on your milestone! Don't worry about being a disciplined blogger. The great thing about blogging is that you get to make your own rules and be your own boss. :)
You are funny it only took you a year goof ball. Actually I think in two weeks it will be a year for both of us which seems crazy!
I'm with Tif there are no rules except the ones you make when it comes to your blog so do it whenever you want to. :)
Post a Comment