I know this was a while ago but two Fridays ago on April 3rd me and Sheena my bestest friend ever went to see New Kids on the Block. It was awesome, I have never seen that many 25-35 year old women together acting like teenagers again. We were waiting in line for some adult beverages when all of a sudden you heard screaming coming from the arena and everyone went nuts. Oh no were going to miss them coming out was my first thought but we got our refreshments and made it back just in time to see them come out.
It was the best concert. It really brought me back......and even though I was made fun of all week about even going it made it that much better. I remember back in the day me and Sheena would play our favorite cassette tape of the New Kids and pretend we were in the concert as we danced and sang with our fake mics around my basement or backyard. My dad even got out the video camera once and taped us. It was me, Sheena, my sister, and my neighbor that stood on the picnic table rockin out. I really wish I could find that tape it was hilarious. I'm going to have to try to track it down.
So back to the concert we had a great time as we always do together and I have this little video from the concert but I cannot get it to play on my computer???? I'll have to try it at home and see if I can get it on here.....anyhow we had a great time, drank maybe a little to much and stayed out way to late but it was worth it.
Monday, April 13, 2009
NKOTB Forever!
Posted by Lindsay at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very fun! I used to love the New Kids. I heart Joey forever! :)
Hey CoverGirl, that was soOOoo much fun...Never a dull moment when we are together!
Post a Comment