I went to Kohl's last night because I had a 15% off coupon that I wanted to use and it ended yesterday. One thing I was on a hunt for was a new pair of tennis shoes. I haven't bought a new pair in a couple of years and while the ones I have are actually still in good shape I just wanted something new. So as I'm looking I find a pair of Adidas's that I really liked and they only had one more in my size so I grabbed them and tried them on. I loved them....but as I was walking to the end of the aisle I seen another pair that I liked so I sat those down to try the other ones on. I was walking around in them to make sure they were comfy but I decided the other ones would match more of my clothes so I put them back. When I went to get the other shoes that I had sat down right next to me they were gone??? I looked everywhere.....I even asked this little old man that worked there who was cleaning up the shoe area. I figured he seen them on the ground and put them back. Nope he hadn't seen them so I went back and looked where the other shoes were but they were not put back and no other ones in my size. Grrrrrrrr! I was so mad. I really liked them and they were no where to be seen.
When I was originally trying them on there were a group of younger girls next to me trying on shoes and I noticed them watching me try them on but didn't really think anything of it at the time. I think they may have grabbed them when I wasn't looking. Seriously to steal a pair of shoes someone is trying on or possibly buying how freakin rude. I swear some people. Whatever I guess if they wanted them that bad they can have them. I will just have to run to the other location and see if they have my size. I guess it gives me another reason to shop which is never a bad thing........
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Stealing shoes...really?
Posted by Lindsay at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw, that sucks thats they stole your shoes. People really are rude!
That's terrible! What's wrong with people these days? I say go look at another Kohl's.. maybe a different store will have one.
Post a Comment