It's been a while since I have done Fx4 so I'm a little rusty you'll have to excuse me......
Tuesday Madisyn had a fever so I was home with her (even though she seemed perfectly fine but I didn't want to get anyone else sick) So of course I kept Mason home with me as well. He decided to put Daddy's boxers on his head (I'm sure Daddy will appreciate me putting his underwear on the Internet for all to see but who cares....haha) He also has his hat from the Disney on Ice show on with them. Don't you just love the look? You'll have to excuse his milk stained shirt from breakfast.......
Do you have any pictures of your husbands underwear you would like to share with us?? Hop over to Candid Carries and show us.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta
Posted by Lindsay at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ha, that's funny! Boys obviously have a head gear fetish. :)
Cute! He has the best smile - what a sweetie!
I totally have a ton of picture like that. What mom with boys doesn't?
I love the look. When I made the picture bigger I wanted to see what was on the underwear, are those mugs of beer? Because that would be even more cool.
I used to wear my tights on my head and pretend I had long long long braids. Braids with fuzzballs but braids, none the less.
Welcome home ;)
I am new here! What an awesome blog! Hope you are having a great weekend!
Can you tell I haven't been on here since very early Friday morning. :) Mason of course looks cute but what I really like is the floors. This is the first I have seen them since you put them in. :)
Cute! I thought it was sponge bob underwear...at first glance.
Post a Comment