Friday, October 31, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Time to carve pumpkins.....my favorite part of Halloween. Wednesday night we decided to carve pumpkins after dinner. Ok, maybe we didn't just decide to do them that night...... It was actually the last night to do it considering Thursday was trick or treat in our neighborhood. I'm such a procrastinator, wish I wasn't but what can I say. So we got out the utensils and went to work.
Madisyn helped Robbie clean out his pumpkin and Mason wanted nothing to do with the ooey gooey gunk inside. He didn't want any part of that. He kept saying, " no, yucky!" So that left me to clean out the guts.

Madisyn helped Robbie decide what to do for the face on his pumpkin and she even drew the face on mine. I thought she did a really good job on drawing the face.

Madisyn with the one Robbie carved and Mason with the one I carved!




They were so proud of the pumpkins they helped with. I thought they looked pretty good too!

3 comments:

JWilson said...

Hey at least you got them done so who cares if it was the last night to do it.
I love Mason's face in the one with them at the table, too funny!

Tiffany McCallen said...

Great faces!

Kara said...

You should be in a professional carving contest ; ) haha