
I was tagged by Just the Girl to share 7 random or weird facts about my self. So here it goes........
1) I am scared to death of spiders. I usually find some kind of spray to kill them with so I don't have to get to close. They are so creepy..ewwww!
2) I can touch my nose with my tongue.
3) I watch way to much TV. My husband gets mad cause there is always something taping on the DVR. I love reality TV shows and I'm addicted to HGTV.
4) I am a crier....I cry over everything and I'm not just talking about sad or emotional things. I cry when I'm happy, when I talk about my kids, when I think about things, when I get mad. It's kind of annoying cause I can't control it!
5) This is really weird and some of you will probably think I am really strange, but when I was pregnant with my daughter I craved the smell of those little moist towelettes from like the chicken wing restaurants. ha ha! Don't ask me why but I loved the smell of them when i was pregnant????
6) I am always late to everything. I never ever used to be but since I had kids I cannot get anywhere on time.....I don't mean to be but it just happens. Like if I'm on time or early I will go put in a load of laundry or something and then I end up being late. It's like an illness!
7) I love food. I will eat or at least try just about anything. Maybe that's why I have trouble loosing weight?? ya think?
So there you have it.....a few random things about myself. Now I get to tag 7 people and hopefully they will join in on the fun and share their weird and random facts. Go check them out:
The Wilson House
McCallen Musings
Waiting on the sun to set
Adam, Hannah, Charlie, Austin & me
Apple Joos
Candid Carrie
A Summer with the Doucettes

Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I've Been Tagged!!!!
Posted by Lindsay at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think the only thing I didn't know was the towlette thing and that cracks me up. :)
You are random and I love it. haha.
Uh oh, my life is such an open book already, I'll see if I can think of things that still might cause some type of surprise!
1. Even though I think it is just brown wax, I love tootsie rolls. All shapes, all forms. Love, love, love them. Especially when I've carried them around in my pocket for awhile so they get kind of soft. Mmmmm.
2. My favorite color is midnight blue. Crayola midnight blue.
3. I love stuff that you scratch and sniff. Kids books, perfume samples, cleaning products, I can't help myself. I scratch and sniff them all. Even if there was one that said, "smells just like dog poo" I would scratch and sniff to be sure it was accurate.
4. I grew up nextdoor to a house that had a chestnut tree and I was positive that a chestnut was going to fling itself at me and I would be killed. They were huge and pointy and I was terrified.
5. I, too, cry at everything. Constantly, especially Hallmark commercials. And when they used to have commercials for long distance phone calls, ooooh those were such tear jerkers.
6. I don't like Fritos.
7. When I was young I wanted to be a professional gift wrapper.
Ta Da !
Hi Lindsay! Cute idea. I will play along tomorrow evening on my blog. Thanks for sharing!!
I am ALWAYS late! I hate it but not enough to change! ha!
Okay, I love the moist towelettes thing... that's hilarious! I'll have to jump into action one of these days and do my seven things...
Post a Comment