Now I know that I am a married women but there is nothing wrong with checking out a hot guy. So I'm at Walmart last night buying some groceries and I get up to the checkout. As I was waiting these two hot guys came up and got in line behind me. I looked at my friend that was with me and mouth to her "their cute" and she of course agreed. I think they knew we were checking them out cause we both kept looking at them.
Next thing I know, I'm paying and the cashier goes "your card was declined mam". You've got to be kidding me! I knew I had money in there. I said that must be a mistake, so I ran the card again......and again the card declines. I can feel my face turning red...how embarrassing is that. There is no way that could happen because it was my debit card and I would have to have no money in my checking, savings, or my overdraft before it would decline. I knew I had money in all of them. I said, I know I have money in there it must be something else. I'm sure the cashier was thinking yeah right lady they all say that. ha ha! I just wanted out of there so I put $56 worth of groceries on my damn Discover card. (ugh I hate doing that)
I went to Wendy's after that and the card worked just fine??? I called the bank when I got home and I had plenty of money in my account so I don't know what happened??? I guess it was my punishment for checking out the guys. oooops!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Embarrassing Moment
Posted by Lindsay at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No punishment needed. All women are entitled to look! But it is a funny story, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Hot guys in line or not that is embarassing! I have had a card declined before when there was a few thousand dollars in the bank and I have had the card go through when it was negative (college days) go figure.
Great story though I'm glad you shared the embarassment with us. :)
Post a Comment