Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick Or Treat!

It's that time of year again for the ghost and goblins to come out and play! Mine were so excited about it. Madisyn was giddy all day knowing she would be getting all dressed up and collecting candy that night. My Mom, grandma and grandpa, Aunt Vicki, my cousin Kelli, her husband Eric and their son Konnor, My sister, brother-in-law Paul, and my niece Grace all came over to trick or treat with us. I also made pork and sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, and salad for dinner for after we got back. So off we went.......

Here are all the kids together. It's hard to get all four kids to look in a picture so this was the best we could do. Grace is in the back and she was a cute little kitty cat, Mason on the left was a skeleton, Madisyn in the middle is a 70's girl or disco girl whatever you want to call it (not my first pick but I wasn't going to complain with a 5 year old) then we have Konnor on the right who is a cute chicken.

Madisyn and Mason after we got back with all there candy!


The next day was Madisyn's party at school. My mom went to help her get ready but she didn't get there in time so she didn't get the whole costume on for the parade but oh well she still had a good time which is all that matters. I had to work so thanks to my mom she was able to take her to school and help with the party which made it possible for me to stop by and see the parade. I barely got there in time after getting stuck in another schools parade. They paraded around town in there costumes and back to the school for a party!

I got there just in time to snap this pic of Mady in the parade!

Madisyn eating her cupcake at school....

Friday night we went over to my cousin Kelli's for some more trick or treating........


They had a great Halloween and got lots of candy. I'm sure they will be on a sugar high for the next couple of weeks.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

3 comments:

JWilson said...

I would say you got your moneys worth out of those costumes. :) they all look cute and I love that you colored Mady's hair. :))

Emily said...

That picture of them hugging is so sweet. I love it.

Tiffany McCallen said...

That's a lot of trick-or-treating! Any chance you'll be eating candy until Valentine's Day? :)