I am so glad it's Friday! For some reason this has been the longest week...........I'm so ready for the weekend and also Candid Carries Friday Foto Finish Fiesta!
This week I wanted to share something with a Halloween theme but I'm at work and most of my pictures are at home so I did find one from two years ago.......This first picture is Mason's first Halloween. He was Three months old and if you can't tell he was a horse.
This one is of all the kids before they went out for Trick or Treat. My mom and Mason are in the middle. Then on the left is my niece Lexi and on the right is Madisyn, who was a Green Bay Packers Cheerleader that year.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta
Posted by Lindsay at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Carrie is going to love Madisyn's costume from that year. I don't think I ever saw a picture of Mason from that year though. :))
Very Cute!!!
I love dressing up!! Cute, cute stuff!
They are all so cute!!
Stopping in from Candid Carrie--TFS!
I think I may have just died of cuteness...
too cute! great pics!
Great Halloween pictures:-)
Post a Comment