We made it! yeah!!!!! Today is our one year wedding anniversary. It seems like it went so fast but then again we have been together for 10 years this past June so that went really fast. Here we are 10 years, two kids, three houses and one wedding later. We have had our share of fights and issues along the way but we have stuck it out and are still standing strong. We met right after Robbie graduated so I think we've made it past the hard parts. Even through all the hard times we have never broken up or separated which I think says something especially how young we were when we got together.
I remember our first year together we were inseparable, we never had one fight or argument at all. Our friends would say you make me sick, will you fight already. It was a great first year. Once we got into our second year the tiffs began. Nothing to bad I mean come on everyone fights or has arguments at some point in there relationship. I haven't met a couple yet that hasn't.
Over all our relationship up to this point has been great. We have two wonderful kids and have had some wonderful times together. We are very close and I don't think there is anything we don't know about one another.
I think this next 10 years together is only going to get better. We are finally happy with our home and the kids are getting older now so I think this next 10 years will be really family oriented and I can't wait to see what it holds. School activities, vacations, sports, etc. I'm very excited and can't wait to see where our journey takes us.
I love you Robbie and thank you for 10 wonderful years together. This first year of marriage has been great and I hope to have many many more! :) Happy Anniversary!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Happy Anniversary
Posted by Lindsay at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very sweet stuff! You got me all teary-eyed so early in the morning... :) Hope you guys do something fun to celebrate! Congrats!
Happy 1 and 10 year Anniversary. Dave and I didn't fight our first year togeter but the second we fought alot. :)) It's funny how that works.
You were such a beautiful bride!
I always kept wondering when we'd start fighting, too. We really didn't do much until we got married (we were together for 3 1/2 years before that). Gotta have a little spice now and then!
Congratulations and I wish you many more!
Okay Lindsay, I've been congratulating you each time I check out your page. It's been your anniversary for weeks! :) What's been going on in the Adams house lately?
Post a Comment