Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Neglect

I have been so busy this past week and a half that I have totally neglected my blog. Bad blogger bad! I should be whacked with a newspaper right? Like you do to a dog that has peed. Ok maybe not that harsh. I have been getting on just to get caught up on my normal favorite reads but I just haven't had the time to sit down and write one for myself. I am planning on getting a little down time tonight to get caught up. There has been a lot going on with my new nephew being born on June 26th to all the 4th of July festivities and then Mason's 2nd birthday. So please don't give up on me yet! I will be back to fill you in on all the details if anyone really cares. :)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

We understand. Sometimes there are more important things that come first. We'll be here when you're ready!

JWilson said...

Of course we care silly. I want to see pictures of the nephew. :)

Anonymous said...

Take your time! Everyone needs a break sometimes. Enjoy your family. We're not going anywhere.