Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yes I'm scared of a dog

I was getting out of my car this morning and this big dog comes running from this house. It looked to be maybe a boxer/pit mix???? whatever it was, it was big and looked like it could do some damage if it got a hold of my little munchkins, so I immediately got a little nervous. Now I'm sure the dog was nice and just wanted to play but I was not taking any chances. I get out of the car and slowly open Mady's door, then the dog spotted us and came running so I turned my back hoping it would not lung at my neck and bite me. He was distracted by the neighbors dog at the fence so he went over there to check out the other dog.

At that point I decided to grab the kids and run for it. I told Mady to walk fast to the gate and then I grabbed Mason and walked fast behind her. At this point I can hear the dog behind me getting closer and closer. I got to the gate that Mady shut behind her and turn around to see that the Kristan had pulled up and now the dog was at her door. She rolls down the window and says what do I do I'm not getting out? (I was glad I wasn't the only one that was scared of this dog. For a moment I was thinking maybe I'm just being a puss! haha!) Then the owner comes around the corner yelling for the dog. We were safe! awww!

What an exciting morning! Mason on the other hand had no fear at all, he kept yelling doggy doggy. Doggy get out??? Kids are so naive........

2 comments:

JWilson said...

I love that Mason wanted to go and play with the doggy! :)) I would have been nervous too.

Tiffany McCallen said...

Hooray! You're back! I'm so glad. :) I'm very glad the dog didn't decide to take a chunk out of your heiny. I would have been scared too.