Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mohawk

My husband went upstairs last night to take a shower or so he said. He was up there a while but that doesn't suprise me so finally he comes down and there comes my son right behind him. My husband is smiling and i'm thinking what the heck did you do? Well I get a glimpse of Mason following behind and notice that he gave him a mohawk. I told him the other night that he could because he wouldn't leave me alone but I didn't think he would really do it. Well he did. It's ok but he looks mean and I liked his little boy haircut. Oh well it's just hair it will grow back.



You can't really see it that good in this picture but you can see it a little better in the second one.

His hair is pretty light so it's not that noticable!



6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ooh, I'd be mad if my husband did that to my son. That's just me though.

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! He looks like a little punk rocker! I think kids with longer mohawks look adorable. They can pull it off, as kids.

Tiffany McCallen said...

I know this will one day happen to Noah, who has adorable little-boy hair that falls in soft tendrils and curls. *Sigh*

On the bright side, Emily's hubbie cut her little boy's hair (Charlie) like that for a long time, and it rocked!

You're right... it'll grow back!

Anonymous said...

Awwww those blue eyes out shine that mohawk anyday! But he still looks tough;)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

OMG! I would be a pissed off Mommy! But thats just me :)

Teri said...

Yeah, it really is just hair. Kinda cute on a little guy.