I was at the gas station today on my lunch when I saw something a little strange. I was pulling into the pump and this guy was walking out of the gas station. He looked like he was sent here from the 60's. I don't know if he found a time machine or he just really didn't want to let go of that era??? Although he did not even look old enough to have lived in the 60's. It was quite hysterical to be honest.
Let me just explain to you what he was wearing. He had on a groovy looking shirt with a black and white design on it. Then he had on a cream colored vest over top of that with a couple of sewed on patches. One was a peace sign of course and then he had a tie-dyed looking one, and some other ones but I didn't get a good look at them. He had on brown bell bottom pants and some brownish colored shiny boots. He also had on one of those thin bandanna's around his head like they wore in the 60's and a pair of round shades. I swear he looked just like John Lennon hair and all.......
He was kinda bobbing his head as he walked. I pulled in and went to pay for my gas. When I came out and was walking to my car he threw me the peace sign. I wanted to just bust out laughing but I just nodded my head and walked by. Then as I was leaving I seen him sitting at the light and he was jammin. I'm not sure what he was listening to but I'm assuming something from the 60's or 70's. He was shaking his head back and forth and throwing his arms around. He even had them out the window a time or two. I tried to get my phone and video tape him but I wasn't quick enough and the light turned green. Wow what a sight.....I really do believe he thought he was still living in the 60's. I really wish I would of got at least a picture, it was very entertaining!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Stuck in the 60's
Posted by Lindsay at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Doesn't he know the 80s are in style right now?! :)
He sounds GROOVY!
Wow I think that he might be worse than my Burt Reynolds look a like. :))
Are you sure it wasnt Mark? It sounds like an experience I had with him once.
Post a Comment