Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

Ok it's been quite a while since I have played but I'm back..... I wasn't sure what picture to post though? I have some new pics on my camera that I wanted to use but I didn't have time to download them, so I found these pictures in my folder here at work. I thought since football season is starting back up and our favorite team is off to a good start I would post some pictures of the kids in their Packer gear! The first one is Madisyn as a Packers cheerleader for Halloween two years ago. The second one is Mason last year wearing a sweat suit that used to be his daddy's and his Uncle Joe's so it's been around a while but still looked so cute! Neither one of them fit anymore so we definitely need to do some shopping for new Packer gear this year.......




Come on, join the phun.....hop over to Candid Carries and play along with us.

8 comments:

Susie said...

My daughter had the exact same outfit!!! Pom poms and all!!!

JWilson said...

You're back with a new background too. :))

The kids look cute as always

Frizzy said...

Soo cute!!!

Jen said...

Go pack! Cute pictures. Tif McCallen is my sister. Are you in Wisconsin?

Lindsay said...

No, but my husband Robbie's family is from Wisconsin. We visit one or twice a year. Where do you live in Wisconsin?

Dave and Robbie are friends from high school which is how I know Tiff! :)I think we met at Tiff's wedding???

Nik said...

Aren't they PRECIOUS?!?! Too cute.

Itchy and Mason have something in common. I was quite surprised when Itchy was the 2nd one in his classroom with the same name. He decided to shorten it to Mase to make things easier - he feels all macho that way too. I hope it only sticks for 1st grade though. ;x

Lindsay said...

Nik,
That's funny! I call mine Mase alot too. :)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Go Packers!!!!