I am so sick of the snow right now and spring could not come fast enough. I know it's still January and I have a long time to go before I see any sight of flowers blooming and warmer air but man am I ready. We just got hit with another 3 inches yesterday, after the other storm just finally melted, and are expected to get more the next couple of days. Grrrrr!......I hate it. I'm sick of everything about it:
- warming up the car
- scraping the windows
- cold feet and hands
- dragging in the wet snow and stepping in it with your socks
- leaving dirty puddles on the floor and in return making more work for myself having to mop more often, like I don't enough already
- dragging the kids out in it
- driving in it and sliding all over the road
- being late to work (I know I am late anyways but when it snows it's even worse)
- Wearing coats ( I hate coats)
I am so ready to open the windows and have the breeze and the smell of fresh air through the house. I read other blogs of people that live to the south and they are in short sleeves and no jackets. I have to admit I am so jealous. If it was not for all my family living here I would be gone! I could totally live somewhere that is warm all the time. If I want snow I will take a vacation to Colorado. Bring on the warm weather!!!!
1 comments:
I'm with you! I thought that the last storm that lasted for weeks was going to be last major snow fall for the year but then I looked out the window yesterday and saw that white crap everywhere. It sucks!!!!
Post a Comment